What’s the difference between an Open and Closed Folder?
Distiguishing between folders that are open versus those that should be marked closed will go a long way in your efforts to stay organized and on track. Folders that are Open should be incomplete and require more work to be done in them. Folders that are Closed are considered complete or ready to be archived. The primary reason to close a folder is to remove it from your pipeline of work that needs to be done.
Open & Close a Folder
There are two ways to open/close a folder in the mobile app:
- Find the Folder you want to open/close in the app. Tap in the top right corner of the folder to open/close the folder.
- Click on the folder then click on
Closedto set a specific date for the folder to be closed.
- The app may prompt you automatically when all forms are marked complete. It will say: All forms on this folder are complete. Would you like to mark the entire folder as "Closed"?
There are also two ways to close a folder in the webApp:
- Click on the Folders tab.
- Hover over the row of the Folder you would like to close.
- Click into the Folder you want to close in the web app.
Closedepending on the folder's current state.