What is included in my free trial?
InspectAll offers a limited free-trial for qualified accounts. The purpose of the free trial is to allow you to evaluate the features of InspectAll before you subscribe.
You trial includes:
- Sample Data and Forms. You can delete sample data or start a new trial.
- Administrator privileges. The person who signed up for the trial will automatically become the administrator. You can add another administrator when you add more users.
- Access to the InspectAll Mobile App for your mobile device.
- Access to the InspectAll Web App for your computer.
- A variety of InspectAll features.
- The ability to subscribe to InspectAll.
Your trial does not include:
- One-on-one training with our support staff.
- Custom reports or forms built by our support staff.
- Integration with salesforce.com.
- Access to the InspectAll API.
- If you set up multiple users in your trial and later choose to purchase a block of users that does not cover all of your users, the users without a license will be deactivated in the order that they were added.
- If you fail to convert a trial account to a paid account at the end of your trial period, any data or setup that you have entered may be deleted without your notice.
- Free Trials are governed by the InspectAll Master Subscription Agreement.