How do I create different versions of forms or questions?
Here at InspectAll, we LOVE the idea of versioning out forms or questions. Below is a tutorial showing you how to create versions of forms and questions.
Versioning out a form is easy!
- Go to the Forms List in Form Builder. (you must be an admin)
- Hover over the form you'd like to version and click the "Copy Form Template" button:
- Rename the new form with an optional versioned name (example: "Confidence Report V2")
- Now make your changes to the "V2" version of your report.
- Unpublish the previous version if desired.
Question versioning is similar to form versioning. You copy the question, rename it, then delete the old one
- In form builder go to the question you'd like to version out.
- Click the "Copy Question" button
After the question copies, rename it and delete the old question.
Note: Adding a question to the form will not add that question to forms done previously. Also deleting a question will not remove it from previous forms done previously. All new forms created will use the new question created from the "Copy"