Your First Form
Forms in InspectAll are just like your paper forms, only faster, smarter, and more useful. Forms capture all of the answers and responses that your users fill out when they're out in the field. Those responses are used to create reports.
Forms can be setup to capture the following information:
- Answers chosen from available selections
- Numbers and measurements
- Dates and times
- Barcodes, QR Codes, and RFIDs
Forms can be enhanced by adding the following:
- Default Answers
- Comments, Resources, and Files
Add a Form
Foldersin the main menu.
- Click the folder you want to add the form to.
- Choose to
Pick Some Assetsto get started.
- Follow the steps to
Create Form(s)or Cancel.
- Tap the folder where you want to add the form.
+in the top right of the screen.
- Fill in the New Form details as desired.
- Form Type: Select the Form Type that you'd like to add.
- If applicable: Create New Asset or select Existing Asset(s).
- Location: Select the Location where the form will be performed.
- Area: Select the Area where the form will be performed.
- Additional Notes: Add any additional notes to display them on the Form.