Search for a Folder
InspectAll makes it easy to find your accounts, no matter how many you have. Limit the number of Folders displayed on the web or on the mobile by searching for specific ID's, accounts, or types.
Find a Folder
Foldersfrom the main navigation bar.
- Tap the search bar at the top of the folder list.
- Enter the folder's Account, ID, or Type one letter or number at a time.
Folderyou are looking for.
Basic Folder Search
- Navigate to
Closedfolders to display.
Sortto reorder folder by Newest, Oldest, Most Recent, Least Recent, Folder ID, Recently Closed, or Account Name.
</>to scroll through the list.
Filter by Folder Type
- Select the folder type or types you want to filter by.
- Deselect the folder type to remove the filter.
Advanced Folder Search
Enter one or all of the search fields to refine your folder search as much as you want or need. NOTE: You do not need to enter all of the fields to use the advance search.
- Enter Folder ID.
- Enter Account Name or Account ID.
- Enter folder description.
- Enter the dates you are interested in.
Selectunder Schedule Period search by a length of time.
- Select Scheduled to me to see only folder scheduled to you.