Confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data is of the utmost importance to InspectAll, as is maintaining trust and confidence. InspectAll is delivered from a cloud computing platform with high availability and reliability to enable customers to focus on the work at hand. In order to provide end-to-end security and end-to-end privacy, InspectAll builds services in accordance with security best practices. Below are lists of key security features we’ve implemented:
Take assurance that your data is secure and encrypted at every level of the InspectAll mobile architecture. Data is never exposed while in transit or at rest on the device.
- Synchronization traffic is encrypted end-to-end
- Report traffic is encrypted over HTTPS
- Remote database is encrypted
- All remote credentials are stored in iOS encrypted keychain
- Managed devices can be remotely wiped in the event of loss or theft
The InspectAll server architecture runs in industry leading cloud infrastructure that features state-of-the-art physical security, data and network security, and procedural security and compliance. Great efforts have been taken to eliminate single-points-of-failure in the architecture and to ensure redundant storage of data. This allows InspectAll to provide high levels of service availability and data security to its customers.
- State-of-the-art physical security, data, network and procedural security, and compliance provided by our industry-leading cloud provider
- Central data is secure and inaccessible from any public source
- All traffic to server is encrypted end-to-end
- Passwords are hashed and salted
- Data is partitioned and inaccessible to other accounts unless explicitly allowed