Enter Forms for Assets
Forms represent the audits mobile users will preform on an asset. Those forms will be used to collect all of the infromation about an asset that will be used to generate data in asset reports. Forms must be created by an Admin and can then be added by any mobile user with the correct permission.
Add a Category & Class
- Type the name of the new category.
Addbeside the category you want to add the class to.
- Type the name of the new class (this will be the type of asset you want to track).
Now we need to think about the form we want to build that will later be filled out for this type of asset. Using the example above, I would create a Service Report within the class of Portable Fire Extinguishers.
Add a Form to the Class
- Click into the Class that you want to add the form.
- Enter the following information as desired.
- Name: Required, The name of the form that you want to be printed at the top of your forms and reports. (100 character limit)
- Form Instructions: Add instructions for users to read when they fill out the form. (500 character limit)
- Default Report: Required, Select the report layout that you would like to be used when downloading the form report.
- Asset Tracking: Check this box.
- Select Team: Required, Select the team(s) that should have access to the form.
- Click 'Update Form'.