Your First Account
Accounts allow you to manage your companies, customers, facilities, and/or departments with one simple applicaiton. Every folder that is scheduled, form that is completed, or asset that's inspected will belong to an account. This association will keep your workflows targeted and organized.
In a typical "supplier to customer" scenario, an Account represents the customer. The Account Name and Account ID would correspond to the customer name and customer number.
In a typical "in-house" scenario, an Account represents the facility name or unique business units for your company. The Account Name and Account ID should correspond to a unique department or facility for your company.
Add an Account
- Click on
Accountsfrom the main menu.
- Enter the Name, ID, Status, Address, City, State, Zip, Country for the Account.
- Assign the Account to one or more Teams by clicking the checkbox beside the team or teams. If you choose All Users, everyone in your company will see all work performed for this account.
- Navigate to the Accounts List.
- Enter the Name, ID, Address, City, State, Zip and Country of the Account.
- Assign the Account to one or more Teams (if applicable).
Using our Import template above, you can import multiple accounts with the following information:
- Account Name
- Account ID
- Address, City, State, Zip, Country
- Teams (up to 3)
Once you have entered all of your accounts into the worksheet, send the Excel template back to our <%= mail_to "firstname.lastname@example.org", "Support Team" %> and we will upload the information. Please Note: If the correct information is not input into the fields, the import will fail