IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are editing an answer selection list that has already been used on completed forms, you will want to make sure you are adding and removing new answer options (instead of typing over existing selections). If you type over the existing selections, it will change the answers you selected on previously completed forms.
If you delete the answer selection on the list, and add a new one, forms already completed will keep the answer that was originally selected, and new forms will show the new answer selections you added.
Alternatively, you can create an entirely new list, and change the options on each question that you want to reflect the new list.
To edit a list of selections on a questions:
- Make sure form is "Unpublished" so that you can edit it.
- Click "Edit Question" on the question with the list you'd like to make a change to.
- Click "Edit Selections"
- Make your changes to the list (add, remove, edit)
- Abbr: An abbreviation of the answer. Set an abbreviation if your user's are viewing the form on the iPhone or if they are familiar with an already existing abbreviated format on your forms.
- Answer: The answer you want available from the list of choices.
- Priority: Choose the level of priority you want associated with the answer.
- Text Color: The color you want the text of the answer to display as.
- Score: For more complicated answers, you may want to have a scoring system. For example, an answer of "Yes" may give the question 5 points, but an answer of "No" may give 0 points.
- Default: The option that the answer should default to during auto-complete.