11/16/18 - New Priority Roll-Over Feature!
It's here! The priority roll-over feature our crane service clients have been asking about!
The new Priority Roll-over feature was developed for InspectAll clients who want to see an asset’s priorities identified on the last inspection of a specific type, when filling out a new form.
Here’s How it Works
If you send a technician out to do an annual inspection on an overhead crane, and there was a priority identified on the hoist the last time someone completed that annual inspection, the priority roll-over feature will notify the inspector, right from the mobile device, of the priorities found on the hoist on the last annual inspection. They can then choose to import the priorities and comments into the existing form, or just see them, question by question, as a reference.
- Priority Roll-Over is currently iOS specific (Apple mobile devices only)
- It requires internet access or cellular signal to work, as it is pulling real time information.
- It is form specific. If a priority was identified on an asset, then a new form of that same type will show previously identified priorities. (For instance, from one annual inspection to the next).
- You can choose to add this feature to your account. If you do, all mobile users will have access.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the feature added to your account, or if you have additional questions.
Want to know more? Click here for additional details.