Priority Roll-Over Feature
The Priority Roll-over feature was developed for InspectAll clients who want to see an asset’s priorities identified on the last inspection of a specific type, when filling out a new form.
You can also pull an Asset History report on the web or iOS mobile app to see previous priorities for an asset.
Here’s How it Works
Here’s an example: if you send a technician out to do an annual inspection on an overhead crane, and there was a priority identified on the hoist the last time someone completed that annual inspection, the priority roll-over feature will notify the inspector, right from the mobile device, of the priorities found on the hoist on the last annual inspection. They can then choose to import the priorities and comments into the existing form, or just see them, question by question, as a reference.
When you open a form where previous priorities were found for an asset, you will see a notification at the top of the form.
You can choose to import all priorities into your new form by clicking on this “Previous Forms Found” notification.
Or, if you want to see the priorities specific to each question, just start the inspection. And you will get a notification at the bottom of your screen for any question where a priority was found on the last inspection of that type.
From here, you can choose to "Import," which will import the last answer and comments into the form you are working in. Or if you click "Cancel," the notification will disappear and you can answer the question manually.
- Priority Roll-Over is currently iOS specific (Apple mobile devices only)
- It requires internet access or cellular signal to work, as it is pulling real time information.
- It is form specific. If a priority was identified on an asset, then a new form of that same type will show previously identified priorities. (For instance, from one annual inspection to the next).
- You can choose to add this feature to your account. If you do, all mobile users will have access.
- Contact us at email@example.com to have the feature added to your account, or if you have additional questions.