Manage Teams and Share Accounts
You can create different teams (groups of users) to provide additional levels of security and organization for your company. Users assigned to a team can only access the accounts assigned to that team. Further, only those with the correct team assignment will be able to view and/or work with the folders and forms associated with that account. Users can be part of as many teams as needed.
Add a Team
Teamsin the web app.
- In the Teams page, click
- Give the new team a name.
Assign Team Permissions
By default, InspectAll is setup with an
All Users team. ALL users are added to the
All Users team automatically. Anything associated with the 'All Users' team will be available to everyone. Create specific teams to create more restrictions.
- Mobile users will only see accounts assigned to teams that they are a member of.
- Web and mobile users will only be able to create folders of the type assigned to teams that they are a member of.
- Web and mobile users will only be able to create forms assigned to teams that they are a member of.
- Admin users will always be able to see all accounts, create all folders, and create all forms on any device.