The InspectAll Portal is a feature that allows you to share all folders created in a particular Team with a non-Inspectall user. Below are some key features of the Portal:
- You can purchase special "Portal Licenses" by contacting support. (the feature has to be turned on for you)
- A "Portal User" is defined as any user who's only role is set as "Portal". If the user has any other role assigned (such as web, or mobile); that user is a full user and uses up one of your full licenses.
- A portal user's initial password can be set by you or autogenerated. The portal user has the ability to update their password at any time.
- When a portal user is created you can choose to email an invitation with username and password instructions to that portal user.
- A portal user has a special login at https://portal.inspectall.com. If they try to login to the main app, they will be redirected to the portal.
- A portal user will have the ability to download any Folder Report (in PDF format) created under any account belonging to the team(s) assigned to that portal user.
- A portal user has NO ability to change anything. They are ONLY given read-only access to a list of the folders assigned to their team and download ability of the PDF reports.
The portal can be securely accessed at https://portal.inspectall.com. Portal users can also log in
The features of the portal are simple to use:
- Any folder shared with the portal user is listed from most recent to oldest
- Basic information about the folder is displayed such as:
- Folder Type
- Number of Forms
- Date created and by whom
- Portal users can sort or search for folders.
- Portal users can download a PDF report of the folder.
Portal pricing is simple and integrates as an add-on to your monthly billing. Portal licenses are purchased in buckets:
* multiple bundles may be purchased and combined. For example you could purchase (2) 10 license bundles for a total of 20 licenses @ $50/month; or combine a 100 license bundle with a 10 license bundle for a total of 110 licenses @ $125/month.