Any questions given a high, medium, or low priority will be shown on the Priorities page and also in the "Priorities Found" tab of each account, folder, and asset.
From the priorities dashboard you can see:
- How many priorities have been resolved vs unresolved.
- Questions listed by highest priority found.
- Newest priorities found or resolved.
- All answers, photos, and comments on each question.
You can also assign each question to a user to be resolved and give it a due date from the web or directly from the mobile app. This allows you to see new things like:
- Priorities assigned to me.
- Resolutions that are overdue.