Update the Schedule
If the dates you want work done on a folder change, you can always go back and edit the schedule. Editing the schedule as changes arise is another way to make sure everyone has all the right resources when they are needed.
- Tap the Folder you want to update the schedule for.
Startsto update the start date and time.
Endsto update the end date and time.
Notesto add any additional information about the folder.
- Edit any additional information about the folder, then tap
Edit Schedule from Calendar:
Calendarfrom the main menu.
- Double click on the schedule you want to edit. (Alternatively, you can click the arrow in the top right corner of the scheduled event and select
- The schedule you clicked on will highlight in blue within the list of schedules on the folder.
- Change the user, start date and time, end date and time, or note as desired.
Edit Schedule within a Folder:
- Navigate to the individual folder from anywhere within the application.
- Click on the Schedule tab (with the calendar).
- Click on edit icon when hovering over the schedule you want to edit.
- Update the user, start time, end time or note as desired.