Reporting on Assets
Asset reports will combine all of the information users have collected about an asset and transform it into comprehensive data. Reports will enable you and your customers to track an asset's history.
Download an Asset Report
You can access an asset report in two places on the mobile app (currently iOS only).
Accountsfrom the Main Menu.
- Tap the account the asset is within.
- Tap the asset info at the top of the screen.
Shareat the top of the report to email, save, or print the asset report.
Or, from within a form, tap on the asset class.
Then in the next screen, click on the Down arrow button at the top right to download your report.
- Navigate to the individual asset's page from anywhere within the application.
- Select the file format you wish to open / download the report in.
- Follow your browser's prompts to open or save the document.