Add a Form
Forms capture all of the questions and responses that your users will fill out when using InspectAll. Those reponses are used to generate your reports. Forms are created in the form builder, and are organized by category and class to make them easy to find. Adding forms to your folders is a fast and easy way to organize and/or assign jobs.
Forms can be setup to capture the following information:
- Single and Multiple Choice Selections
- Text, Date, and Number Values
- Images & Annotations
- Barcodes and QR Codes
Forms can be enhanced by adding the following:
- Form Instructions
- Default Answers
- Comments, Resources, and Files
Add a Form
- Tap the folder where you want to add the form.
+in the top right of the screen.
- Fill in the New Form details (
*indicates a required field).
- Form Type: Select the Form Type that you'd like to add.
- If applicable: Create New Asset or select Existing Asset(s).
- Location: Select the Location in which form will be completed.
- Area: Select the Area in which form will be completed.
- Additional Notes: Add any additional notes to display them on the Form.
Foldersin the main menu.
- Click the folder you want to add the form to.
- Choose to
Pick Some Assetsto get started.
- Follow the steps to
Create Form(s)or Cancel.
After you've selected to Pick Forms or Pick Some Assets you'll be presented with options to add multiple forms at one time. Always remember to select the appropriate Forms based on the Class of Forms that you select or the Assets that you choose.
Adding multiple Forms at one time is easy - so be sure to take your time and follow the prompts.